What we like about Chacewater’s Olive Oil…
1. Their Olive Orchard is a family endeavor and it is certified organic by CCOF. The Manuel’s just purchased the adjoining 20 acres next to their orchard to expand production. In addition their neighbors farm with the same organic practices even though they they only strive for a sustainable rating and that’s where the Mission and the olive varietals for their Tuscan Blend come from. This is not bulk olive oil from California these oils in terms or quality are in the top 1% of all EVOO that is produced in the state.
2. They hand pick the olives into chest buckets keeping the olives ultra-clean prior to going into the Mill.
3. Their Pieralisi Hammer Mill is a modern marvel and it is also certified organic. Pieralisi is a top of the line Italian made commercial Olive Mill designed to produce the best possible small production EVOO’s. It is far superior in extraction than what the industrial mills use.
4. Chacewater doesn’t just win awards they win Gold and Silver Medals at both the Los Angeles and New York International Olive Oil Competitions which are 2 of the top 10 events in the world.
5. Chacewater belongs to California Olive Oil Council and have our EVOO analyzed and certified extra virgin every year.
6. The Olive Oil is always fresh. This a boutique sized artisan producer that you just can’t find down at the local grocer or olive oil shop unless you are really lucky.